Wednesday, September 25, 2013

How to have energy to work for you as a Employee?

reminder:
E = Employee (have a job)
S = Self employee (own a job)
B = Business (own a system that works for you)
I  = Investor (make your money work for you)

As a E, you are working for other. If you don't have energy for your family or to move to S/B or I, start by stopping drinking coffee at work. 


Why? Coffee at work make sure all your energy is moved to your working job hours. Basically, taking away your energy to work for you and your family.

Question: I am too tire?
Answer: Do sport
Question: but I need time
Answer: go to work on your bike

At the end, you will need less sleep, spend less time in traffic, be less stressed, be more efficient at work and more important free time to work for you on your cashflow.

Question: When I will work for me, can I start drinking coffee again?
Answer: It is up to you but you won't need it, freedom is an endless energy source. 

No comments:

Post a Comment